Live a fun experience and get to know the Turia Natural Park from another perspective with a Kayak route!
During the route we learn to handle the shovel and maneuver with it in the river.
The Turia river rises in the Sierra de Albarracín and runs throughout our territory along 290 km until it empties into the sea, in the city of Valencia.
The Turia is the closest river to Valencia and there is practically no need to travel, which makes it ideal to spend half a day in the morning or afternoon surfing its waters as a family or with your group of friends.
Accessibility : This river is wild water initiation and therefore can be practiced by all types of public, including children from 6 years of age and older.
Transport : To get to the meeting point of this activity, users can travel using public transport as MetroValencia has a direct line to Ribarroja de Turia (line 9).
- Start time: 10 am and 16 pm
- Duration : 2 hours approximately, depends on the number of participants.
- Location: Camí de les Animes, 2, 46190, Ribarroja de Turia
- Offer valid for groups with at least one person from the following municipalities : Cuart de Poblet, Manises, Paterna, Ribarroja del Turia, La Eliana, Vilamarxant, Benaguacil, Lliria, Pedralba and Valencia Capital
- Offer valid on days: L, M, X, J, V, S, D in the morning (10 am) and afternoon (4 pm). * Except :
- May 16th 10h shift
- May 25 shift 10h
- May 26th 10h shift
- May 29th 10h shift
- June 5 both shifts
- June 13th 10h shift
- June 19 both shifts
- June 20 shift 10h
Once you have reserved your offer, send us the code of your coupon, along with your personal data to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 692 032 785 indicating the information.